The correct “lems”(food) you can have between meals can also be a variety, instead of the regular hot pudding, yoghurt, biscuits and fruits. Plantain ball is another luscious dessert breakthrough easy to prepare and ready to keep your mind yummy.
For a serving of 6:
- 5 over ripe plantains
- Grated peppers ( 2 chillies and 1 bell pepper)
- 1 small cup of flour.
- A quarter of vegetable oil
- A pinch of salt
- Mash plantain in a bowl, add grated peppers, add flour gradually and mix thoroughly with your hands or with a wooden spoon.
- On the other hand, preheat vegetable oil in a large pan for about 5 mins.
- Roll plantain paste in small balls using your hand
- Then drop in hot frying oil and let it cook till it’s golden brown.